• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
Well done archie ... your turn mate.
Thanks Burkey, this one sounds hard, but I think it will go pretty quick

Which player was the only Australian (in the 20th century) to score his maiden FC hundred in a Test Match?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Thanks Burkey, this one sounds hard, but I think it will go pretty quick

Which player was the only Australian (in the 20th century) to score his maiden FC hundred in a Test Match?
Ian Healy

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Ian Healy
See what happens if I don't make them cryptic, I should have asked, in the last century only 2 Indians 1 Sth African 2 Englishman and 1 Aussie WK achieved which feat
:p Well done your turn Jason. :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
See what happens if I don't make them cryptic, I should have asked, in the last century only 2 Indians 1 Sth African 2 Englishman and 1 Aussie WK achieved which feat
:p Well done your turn Jason. :)
You have to find the balance between vague and giving it away archie

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
You have to find the balance between vague and giving it away archie
Burkey is absolutely correct !!

Question

"..................(name of cricketer)!! Can I borrow your brain? I'm building an idiot." was shouted by a barracking fan at the Ashes in 1994-5 referring to which Cricketer ? :D

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
What unusual event held up play for several minutes during the Test at Birmingham between England and Pakistan in 1962 ?

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
burkey_1988 said:
What unusual event held up play for several minutes during the Test at Birmingham between England and Pakistan in 1962 ?
An English batsman scored a four off a leg-spinner?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
I was referring to the animal that is a computer accessory you pervert !! :D :laugh: :laugh:
I didn't mean it in a perverted way ... needed a good laugh though

Your go mate

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

What was the name of the famous book written about a Somerset cricketing hero by a passionate Somerset cricket fan ?
:D :laugh: :laugh: