• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
Not sure if this is true, but not what I was looking for anyway
He was born in Saharanpur India but I was wrong. Ranji made his debut before him.

Can we change the format to the twenty question one ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
First test player to score two consecutive ducks in test match innings (in two different tests in his case)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
First test player to score two consecutive ducks in test match innings (in two different tests in his case)
No ... sorry if this is a bit hard for guru thread

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
No ... sorry if this is a bit hard for guru thread
No. thats okay. Its just that I like the fast pace of the other format.

:)

was it something he did in test matches ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
First test cricketer to be sent home from a tour due to indjury (NZLand 1906) or the first player to be invoved in a 400 Plus runs partnership in first class cricket :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
was it something he did in test matches ?
No

SJS said:
First test cricketer to be sent home from a tour due to indjury (NZLand 1906) or the first player to be invoved in a 400 Plus runs partnership in first class cricket :)
And therefore no to this one