• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Graham Yallop.

As I am on holiday and do not have regular internet access, can someone else post next question please !

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Graham Yallop.

As I am on holiday and do not have regular internet access, can someone else post next question please !
Hey Jason; there would have been no clues if I knew you were around :@ :D

But yes you are correct, does anyone want to ask a question?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Hey Jason; there would have been no clues if I knew you were around :@ :D

But yes you are correct, does anyone want to ask a question?
Yeah, I'll go ... I was looking through many books about the captains in Ashes with six matches and could not find anything about a captain saying that

QUESTION: What is the highest innings total in Test cricket where no byes were conceded ? Who was the wicketkeeper ?

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
Yeah, I'll go ... I was looking through many books about the captains in Ashes with six matches and could not find anything about a captain saying that

QUESTION: What is the highest innings total in Test cricket where no byes were conceded ? Who was the wicketkeeper ?

If the answer was in a book I think maybe 'lambs to the slaughter' but I stole it from 'Australian Cricket Quiz Cards'

Very annoying, because I could not find it in any of my books.
Taibu against SL 3-713

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
If the answer was in a book I think maybe 'lambs to the slaughter' but I stole it from 'Australian Cricket Quiz Cards'

Very annoying, because I could not find it in any of my books.
Taibu against SL 3-713
Well done ... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Your turn archie

archie mac

International Coach
I still think I am right in saying that only one Australian Cricketer has been left out of the Australian team for reasons other then Cricket. Name him?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
I still think I am right in saying that only one Australian Cricketer has been left out of the Australian team for reasons other then Cricket. Name him?
Jack Ryder ?

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
John Harry ?
Nope
:)

More clues, I was once dismissed for the same score as Bradman in a Test Match. I claimed it was deliberate so as people would remember my innings.

I had a rubber stamp made up of my signature, so I would not have to sign autographs.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Just a guess; score a ton?
The first person to score a 100 in an ODI was England's Dennis Amiss in the second ODI,not Roy Fredericks.

I think Roy Fredericks is the first to be dismissed " hit wicket " in an ODI - Lillee claiming him in the very first World Cup Final, thus .

Last edited: