• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Thanks Jason, a good break which would have been great if the Kangas could have won!

This is a two parter the first of which is easy
Name the bowler known as Tangles?
Name the bowler from the same state whom bowled in the same style?

Hint he played Test Cricket in the 70s :)
And is the other bowler Alan "Froggy" Thomson ?

archie mac

International Coach
I thought that was a bit easy :@

I read the Q a couple of times, I thought the trick may be WSC Cricket, but it never occured to me that we would be talking Womens Cricket. ('not that there is anything wrong with it!', 'No not at all') A little trivia quote there :D

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
Question

How many brothers have captained their country in Test Cricket ? Name them all .
Greg and Ian Chappell, Harold and Arthur Gilligan, Rolph and Jackie Grant, Hanif and Mushtaq Mohammed ... that's what I could find

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
Greg and Ian Chappell, Harold and Arthur Gilligan, Rolph and Jackie Grant, Hanif and Mushtaq Mohammed ... that's what I could find
Martin and Jeff Crowe also

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
On which ground does Harold Larwood hold the record for best Test match innings bowling figures ?

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
Tony Greig v West Indies ? Ended up losing 3-0
I think Greigy said 'We will make them grovel'

This quote is from an Ashes series, and it is not Tony Greig

I thought because it was a 6 Test series that would help :)