• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
The first person to score a 100 in an ODI was England's Mike Denness in the second ODI,not Roy Fredericks.

I think Roy Fredericks is the first to be dismissed " hit wicket " in an ODI - Lillee claiming him in the very first World Cup Final, thus .
Not what I was looking for but you could be right ... Archie mac was very close as I mentioned above

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Edit- First opener and first centurion in ODIs is Dennis Amiss
(have edited previous post too - apologise for inadvertently stating that it was Mike Denness)

Last edited:

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
This is getting difficult to guess - ? 100 before the 40th over or fastest century (in 113 balls )
Not that complex ...

First person to score a century ( close !!! A little phrase needs to be added in ). Btw, he was the second to score a century ... you guys should get it now

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
Not that complex ...

First person to score a century ( close !!! A little phrase needs to be added in ). Btw, he was the second to score a century ... you guys should get it now
First person to score a century against England in ODIs ?

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
Not that complex ...

Batting in the 2nd lot of overs.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Behind Bradman (77%), who has the highest percentage of runs scored after they have passed the 100 mark compared to their total aggregate?

ie.a player scores 100, 105, 5 so is 205/210 - sorry if the question is a little vague.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol, ok let me try to rephrase it.

Which player, behind Bradman, has the highest number of runs with their scores of 100 or more compared to their overall tally?

So a player with 100, 105, 5, 90, 0 = 205/300 (205 runs with their century scores and 300 in total).

I'm looking for the player with the best percentage in what looks to be at least 20/30 tests.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Somerset said:
Lol, ok let me try to rephrase it.

Which player, behind Bradman, has the highest number of runs with their scores of 100 or more compared to their overall tally?

So a player with 100, 105, 5, 90, 0 = 205/300 (205 runs with their century scores and 300 in total).

I'm looking for the player with the best percentage in what looks to be at least 20/30 tests.
Greg Chappell or Matthew Hayden

Last edited: