• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
>> Tapioka and SJS were big supporters and Boy Brumby as well.

I go through phases where I am interested for one week and then lose interest for a month :)

This one is Bill Woodfull.

archie mac

International Coach
Tapioca said:
>> Tapioka and SJS were big supporters and Boy Brumby as well.

I go through phases where I am interested for one week and then lose interest for a month :)

This one is Bill Woodfull.
Yes, your turn Tapi, I hope this is the start of the week and not the start of the month
:D

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Yes, your turn Tapi, I hope this is the start of the week and not the start of the month
:D
Now this is what Tapi does !! :ph34r: He answers a question, and then goes away without coming back to post a question !! Thus killing the thread !! And this is not the first time !! :@

Question

A Dermatologist who played Test Cricket and was also International representative for his country in another sport . Who is he ? What other sport did he represent for his country ?

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Now this is what Tapi does !! :ph34r: He answers a question, and then goes away without coming back to post a question !! Thus killing the thread !! And this is not the first time !! :@

Question

A Dermatologist who played Test Cricket and was also International representative for his country in another sport . Who is he ? What other sport did he represent for his country ?
Otto Nothling? I know he was a Dermatologist, and good at athletics and Rugby, not sure if he represented Aust. at those sports though.
:)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Otto Nothling? I know he was a Dermatologist, and good at athletics and Rugby, not sure if he represented Aust. at those sports though.
:)
Yes he did . He played Test Rugby for Australia. I think it was only 1 test v NZ.

Your turn !! :)

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Yes he did . He played Test Rugby for Australia. I think it was only 1 test v NZ.

Your turn !! :)
Doctors, Cricket and Rugby, am I seeing a pattern here Jason?

Q- I was one of Bradman's favorite authors (maybe no.1) I died in 1968 while in the middle of a book about great county teams, I still had three chapters to go, including my county Yorkshire. Who am I?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Doctors, Cricket and Rugby, am I seeing a pattern here Jason?

Q- I was one of Bradman's favorite authors (maybe no.1) I died in 1968 while in the middle of a book about great county teams, I still had three chapters to go, including my county Yorkshire. Who am I?
AA Thomson

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

Who was the only Prime Minister to represent his country oversees in Cricket ?

Realising this question is easy, may I ask the person answering to post next question, please !! :happy:

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Question

Who was the only Prime Minister to represent his country oversees in Cricket ?

Realising this question is easy, may I ask the person answering to post next question, please !! :happy:
Sir Alec Douglas-Home played for England against Argentina, when he was known as Lord Dunglass.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
If nobody minds, I might jump in and ask a question

Who was the first Australian to dismiss all eleven opposing batsmen in a Test match?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
If nobody minds, I might jump in and ask a question

Who was the first Australian to dismiss all eleven opposing batsmen in a Test match?
Geoff Dymock

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

When Len Hutton was knighted in 1956, one of his congratulatory messages added "I hope next time it is a bowler- the last one to be knighted was Sir Francis Drake " .
Who said that ?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
Question

When Len Hutton was knighted in 1956, one of his congratulatory messages added "I hope next time it is a bowler- the last one to be knighted was Sir Francis Drake " .
Who said that ?
Arthur Mailey

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
A bit cryptic but you guys should get it

A recent dismissal that wouldn't be out of place on a hot dog

What am I talking about ?