• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Lord Harris and Lord Hawke being the only lords to play Test cricket?

If not, is this on the right track?

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
social said:
Nawab of Pataudi and Ranji - Indian royalty to play test cricket
Maharaja of Patial (then Yuvaraj) also played a test for India as did others like Vizzy.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Is it related to their position in society outside cricket ?

If yes, is it related to their being connected to the armed forces ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Are these two knights ?

If yes did they get knighted before their cricketing days were over ?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Are these two knights ?

If yes did they get knighted before their cricketing days were over ?
I knew you would figure it out , despite my attempts to disguise the question !!

Yes. Who are they ? (for the obvious answers) :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
I knew you would figure it out , despite my attempts to disguise the question !!

Yes. Who are they ? (for the obvious answers) :)
I dont think they played international cricket after being knighted but may have played first class cricket.

My guess would be Hutton and Worrell

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Unless it is Francis Lacey and Fredrick Toone who I dont know about and am too lazy to research :p

PS. These two were just cricket administrators.