• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
which player holds the unique record of playing max no. of ODI without getting a man on match on any occasion??
hang on ... is it nayan mongia?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
slugger said:
ahh which new zealander has scored two centuries and on both occasions 3 other nz batsmen have scored a century in the same innings.
To get this question out of the way, the answer is Lou Vincent.

In Australia - Vincent, Fleming, Astle, Parore
In India - Richardson, Vincent, Styris, McMillan

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Somerset said:
To get this question out of the way, the answer is Lou Vincent.

In Australia - Vincent, Fleming, Astle, Parore
In India - Richardson, Vincent, Styris, McMillan
too easy for you

biased indian

International Coach
JASON said:
Oi ! Oi ! Slugger hold it right there !! :laugh: :laugh:

It was Biased Indian's turn to post question and since he had not posted one I posted a question above (which can now be ignored since BI has posted a question !! ) .

But how come you ignore all the above and post a third question !!

Read the rules, on first page Mate !!

When no one has posted a question, you can post your question. But now BI's question takes precedence (even if it were a tad late !!). ;) :D
how was i late!!!! u r allowed 24 hours to post the next question once ur answer has been confirmed :) :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
OK . Sorry for that Mate !! :)
I think if any of us is likely to ba away for long, its best to provide the answer and allow anyone else to take up the next question. It keeps the thread going.

I hope everyone agrees ?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
I think if any of us is likely to ba away for long, its best to provide the answer and allow anyone else to take up the next question. It keeps the thread going.

I hope everyone agrees ?
good idea, maybe if ur'e gonna be away for twelve hours ... i think people should be allowed to be gone for a few though

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
ok, my turn

What feat/record do Herbert Strudwick, Haroon Rashid, and Gursharan Singh share?
Taking two catches in their debut match. I am sure there are many others who did that but I cant find anything else ?? :@

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
I think you got it Jason :)
Should I wait for him to confirm or go to my question - reproduced here -

Question

Only 3 Cricketers in the history of Test Cricket have held catches of their own Team Mates while fielding as substitute fielders for the opposition .
Who are they ?

Clue they are all from one country !! (sort of :D ) Now that's a clue !!

I will give it to anyone who names one of the three people !! :D

Last edited: