• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
Shakoor Rana J.Miandad M.Gatting Fielding Captain

Test 1987 pakistan Vs England at Faislabad

Correct !! Well done ! Your turn to post next question. :)

Shakoor Rana (Umpire) and Gatting were the main parties at conflict !! :D

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
Correct !! Well done ! Your turn to post next question. :)

Shakoor Rana (Umpire) and Gatting were the main parties at conflict !! :D
Ah, should've recognised that incident, it was all the "......"s that made the statement a little difficult. ;)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
If Biased Indian does not post a question , then consider this question. Else it can be ignored.

Question

Only 3 Cricketers in the history of Test Cricket have held catches of their own Team Mates while fielding as substitute fielders for the opposition .
Who are they ?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
If Biased Indian does not post a question , then consider this question. Else it can be ignored.

Question

Only 3 Cricketers in the history of Test Cricket have held catches of their own Team Mates while fielding as substitute fielders for the opposition .
Who are they ?
Hmmm...very good question..

Can I ask if these any of these three players' catches were performed after World War I?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Somerset said:
Hmmm...very good question..

Can I ask if these any of these three players' catches were performed after World War I?
I see you are using a subtle technique to change the format of this thread to the one like the other thread !! :laugh: :laugh:

None were performed after WWI , because cricket rules and substitution etc. became pretty much well regimented after the 19th Century.

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
I see you are using a subtle tachnique to change the format of this thread to the one like the other thread !! :laugh: :laugh:

None were performed after WWI , because cricket rules and substitution etc. became pretty much well regimented after the 19th Century.
Me changing the format? Never... 8-)

Just wanted to check so it wasn't a trick question in a match during the 20th century.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
JASON said:
Doesn't look like Honestbharani is going to post a question !!

Damn !! I am getting fed up with these guys who turn up and post answers but never bother to post a question !! :@ :@
I am really sorry, Jason. I was at college and it was time for a class.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
ahh which new zealander has scored two centuries and on both occasions 3 other nz batsmen have scored a century in the same innings.

biased indian

International Coach
slugger said:
ahh which new zealander has scored two centuries and on both occasions 3 other nz batsmen have scored a century in the same innings.
pls read the Rules slugger
and
Welcome to Cricketweb :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
slugger said:
Oi ! Oi ! Slugger hold it right there !! :laugh: :laugh:

It was Biased Indian's turn to post question and since he had not posted one I posted a question above (which can now be ignored since BI has posted a question !! ) .

But how come you ignore all the above and post a third question !!

Read the rules, on first page Mate !!

When no one has posted a question, you can post your question. But now BI's question takes precedence (even if it were a tad late !!). ;) :D