• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
What interesting feat have Habibul Bashar, Mark Taylor and Rashid Latif all achieved?

Clue: A famous SJS question (see New Trivia thread) would be answered with a "yes"
If you don't understand the clue just ignore it.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
QUESTION: I am looking for something Geoff Boycott, Kim Hughes, Ravi Shastri, Motganhalli Jaisimha, and AJ Lamb have in common? What is it?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
QUESTION: I am looking for something Geoff Boycott, Kim Hughes, Ravi Shastri, Motganhalli Jaisimha, and AJ Lamb have in common? What is it?
batting on all 5 days in a Test

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Here's a tough one !

Question

Among bowlers who have taken 50 wickets or more, which bowler has the most 5'fers as a percentage of his total wicket haul in test cricket ?

To simplify the question. Of the bowlers who haven 50 wickets or more, lets say total career test wickets is "X". they had Y number of wickets from greater than 5 wicket hauls. So who amongst them has the greatest

Y / X percentage ? :D

I am off to bed early start tomorrow , So I can only check answers tomorrow PM. (Also because I think this question is going to stump everyone for a while !! No offence fellas ! :) )

Last edited: