• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

biased indian

International Coach
Barnes, Sydney F had 24- 5 in 189

that is a least of 120 in 189 that is 64%. to be higher than that
hadlee must have nearly 50 5 fors

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
T Richardson ?

You beauty !! Well done , it was Tom Richardson.

11, 5 wicket hauls in 14 Tests giving him 63 wickets out of a career haul of 88 wickets !

Your turn to ask next question. I am off to bed , finally . :sleep1:

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
You beauty !! Well done , it was Tom Richardson.

11, 5 wicket hauls in 14 Tests giving him 63 wickets out of a career haul of 88 wickets !

Your turn to ask next question. I am off to bed , finally . :sleep1:
didn't see this ... go tms

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
Night Jase. Next one on it's way.
Just something that puzzles me before I go, howcome your name doesn't seem to come up under those viewing currently thingy, whenever you post ?

I am suspecting that you must be an insider !! :laughing: :laughing: (ie. from Cricket Web Staff :laughing: )

And with that its good night from me !! :)

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
JASON said:
Just something that puzzles me before I go, howcome your name doesn't seem to come up under those viewing currently thingy, whenever you post ?

I am suspecting that you must be an insider !! :laughing: :laughing: (ie. from Cricket Web Staff :laughing: )

And with that its good night from me !! :)
Really?

No I'm not an insider and nor is it set to hide me. Can't answer that at all. It does come up on mine though: