• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
Well then isn't it Bannerman who had scored a century against all opposition teams ?

Ha Ha good one . Well picked up .

That doesn't count because there was only one other Team playing test cricket .

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
Cos i'm the only one here
This thread was intended to be purely question and answer post . But ocaasionally SJS and once or twice I have turned a tough question into an SJS format type on this thread also.

Latest culprit is Membersstand. I couldn't care.

Its like the difference between Test Cricket and ODI's . :laugh: :laugh:

The purists like Biased Indian and many others do not participate in the new trivia too often, because they don't like it that much . :)

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Yeh sorry about that Jason. I realised today when Dan got me to read the rules of SJS format so I thought I'd read these ones as well. I guess I'm also responsible for misleading Burkey and Bookie. Should we get it back on track ?