• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
Come on Jason, it's like saying a Canberrian was born in NSW. (my next question offer still stands)
I thought Tapioca wanted to ask next . (And believe me that is not an offer to be missed !! :) :) As Tapioca is not one to put forth questions too often !! :laugh: :laugh: )

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
So before I came along was it just you two in the trivia threads ?
Hey no need to get sarcastic here !! Just because we occasionally let you participate in our private thread here !! :laugh: :laugh:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
I thought Tapioca wanted to ask next . (And believe me that is not an offer to be missed !! :) :) As Tapioca is not one to put forth questions too often !! :laugh: :laugh: )
But is Tapioca around ?

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
JASON said:
Mate we cannot ask another question until Jamee999 comes back and confirms indeed the answer is correct. Because otherwise you will end up with a scenario where 2 or 3 people will be asking questions at the same time , when one question has not been properly finished and completely answered. (As you might have encountered in the New cricket Trivia thread :) :) recently)
All these lunatics tried to skip my question :p

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question
Who are the only wicket keepers to have scored a century and 5 dismissals in the same match ?

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
JASON said:
Question
Who are the only wicket keepers to have scored a century and 5 dismissals in the same match ?
What are you doing?
You cannot ask another question until Jamee999 comes back and confirms indeed the answer is correct. Because otherwise we will end up with a scenario where 2 or 3 people will be asking questions at the same time, when one question has not been properly finished and completely answered. (As you might have encountered in the New cricket Trivia thread recently

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Question
Is it a test match ? And are all the catches in an innings or the entire match ?

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Lindsay
Gilchrist
Smith
Silva

Straight off howstat..
HOWEVER this was same innings and you said same match, perhaps I am wrong

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
What are you doing?
You cannot ask another question until Jamee999 comes back and confirms indeed the answer is correct. Because otherwise we will end up with a scenario where 2 or 3 people will be asking questions at the same time, when one question has not been properly finished and completely answered. (As you might have encountered in the New cricket Trivia thread recently
OK forget the question then ! I was only responding to incessant demands for a question to be posted here , Mate.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
Lindsay
Gilchrist
Smith
Silva

Straight off howstat..
HOWEVER this was same innings and you said same match, perhaps I am wrong
Bloody quick,I'd say !!

Now its your turn . (Forget Jamee) :) :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Is it a test match ? And are all the catches in an innings or the entire match ?
Sorry SJS, of course its Tests. I wonder how many have done it if ever in ODI's . :unsure: :unsure:

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
JASON said:
Sorry SJS, of course its Tests. I wonder how many have done it if ever in ODI's . :unsure: :unsure:
I know we should stop this question, but no-one has ever done it. Most is 100 and 4 dismissals, by Alec Stewart