• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
My apologies for the delay, I completely forgot this thread existed!

In this match, Matthew Elliot acheived a rare feat. What was this feat?

bryce

International Regular
hmmmm bit of a long shot,
Was he on the field for the entire match?
i'm guessing(literally) that he was a runner for brad williams since williams had an injury and couldn't bowl

Dasa

You were on the right track before - it's something to do with batting, and batting only.

Dasa

Ok, another clue which should give it away. It has something to do with doing it on the one day.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Which Test Match had the most batsmen out LBW ?

I will consider giving it to one and only one guess only per person of the exact number of LBW's in the match if no one comes up with the Test in question in the next 24 hours !! :) :)

Last edited: