• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

brilliant idea

Gangster

U19 12th Man
i have a great idea

take the australia team
break them up into states
or do western/eastern australia
make them all test level
watch them still beat most countries

Swervy

International Captain
is that poetry of some sort..kind of reads like it....unfortunately most poetry is utter rubbish :D

Gangster

U19 12th Man
BlackCap_Fan said:
I got a better idea.

That's stupid
so lets
not do
it
well you're from new zealand, and they don't quite deserve test status. so how about new zealand, bangladesh, zimbabwe and papua new guinea in division 2, and evryone else in division 1?

Swervy

International Captain
Gangster said:
well you're from new zealand, and they don't quite deserve test status. so how about new zealand, bangladesh, zimbabwe and papua new guinea in division 2, and evryone else in division 1?
hehehe..gotta laugh :D

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Gangster said:
What about Slovenia? New Zealand will have to go down to Division 3, along with Peru, Kazakhstan and England. :happy: :laugh:

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Gangster said:
Haha, good one - funny though that a side that doesn't quite deserve test status just beat Sri Lanka by an innings!

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Robertinho said:
What about Slovenia? New Zealand will have to go down to Division 3, along with Peru, Kazakhstan and England. :happy: :laugh:
I think that given the current climate, that was the worst time in the last 15 years for you to use that joke.

:p

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gangster said:
A tad harsh don't you think, although it would be good for Vettori's bowling average :)

Link

State Vice-Captain
Gangster said:
i have a great idea

take the australia team
break them up into states
or do western/eastern australia
make them all test level
watch them still beat most countries
you see, i know everyone is unhappy with the so called brilliant idea, but the thing that worries me is that it probally would work

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Gangster said:
:lol:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Link said:
you see, i know everyone is unhappy with the so called brilliant idea, but the thing that worries me is that it probally would work

a few years ago maybe when the Waughs and a few others were still around NSW, QLD and WA would be competitive, but alot of the Aussie sides are bringing through younger players at the moment so they are not quite as strong as they have been in the past.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Gangster said:
I wouldn't be keen on that - I've heard PNG's opening bowler, Joseph Bai, would probably rip through our middle order.