• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
I bet you are

Port v Collingwood
Geelong v Sydney
Bulldogs v Adelaide
Essendon v Hawks
Fremantle v St Kilda
Brisbane v West Coast
Carlton v Richmond
Kangaroos v Melbourne

Change to Eagles please
mmmmm

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Damn I missed tipping this week. I would have tipped Port anyway, so I'll just give my tips for the rest of the round if that's cool.

Port v Collingwood - No Tip
Geelong v Sydney - Swans
Bulldogs v Adelaide - Crows
Essendon v Hawks - Hawks
Fremantle v St Kilda - Saints
Brisbane v West Coast - Eagles
Carlton v Richmond - Tigers
Kangaroos v Melbourne - Demons

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
And regarding tonight's game, what a cracker!

How bad would Scott Burns have felt had Collingwood lost the game? :ph34r:
Mick Malthouse looked like he was having a fit when Burns hit the post!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Jono said:
Damn I missed tipping this week. I would have tipped Port anyway, so I'll just give my tips for the rest of the round if that's cool.
hhahahaa don't give him any points this week :p
IMO you should get -2 just for being late...:laugh:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Geez, how bad was the umpiring in that second quarter at times? Crows couldn't buy a free kick.

Anyway, should hopefully be a pretty good second half. Dogs were great in the first term, so I'd be surprised if they got smashed from here. Bock and Hentschel looking really dangerous up forward though.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vic_orthdox said:
It'd be so typical.
In-bloody-deed.

Just can't rate Sydney while they continue to play ugly, crappy football and only use one of their forwards as a target when going into attack.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Hard not to be frustrated as a Crows fan with the umpiring at the end there, too. Hentschel gets taken high at one end, then Johncock gets taken high at the other 30 seconds later in a marking contest. Result is one goal to the Dogs.

Shouldn't have let them back in the game anyway, though. Dogs played very well, but Adelaide are really tanking badly now, with 3 losses in 4. Easy to blame the training schedule and facing four good teams in a row, but there's more problems than that. Big chance for Melbourne to beat us in round 22 I think.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're setting themselves for finals. Stupidly tough training sessions like 10km runs two days before games, long bike rides. When it comes near finals they'll stop doing that and they'll be fresh as a daisy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL @ "Patrick Swayze turns 50 this week" by Michael Christian when Biglands was lining up for goal late in the last quarter.

Speaking of Biglands, what about his goal from the boundary? Impressive.

Cooney was on fire though, 170 in DT. Fair effort.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just realised they've all been Vic teams getting up over inter-state teams.

To be honest, I'm a proud Victorian, and always am disappointed when its an all inter-state GF, but I'm sick of the Vic crying.

pasag

RTDAS
Long article in the paper about it today.

Anyways Stk Freo should be a great game tonight. Looking for more weirdness that happens each time these two meet.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Well in recent years we've had Sirengate, Longmuir after the siren, that dodgy free to the Saints in Tassie last year and of course umpire Peter Carey marking the ball. Anything else?

I'm going tonight, should be a cracker.

And after today's game, GO YOU ****ING DOGGIES!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nothing pleases me more than seeing Essendon suck so frickin badly. Go Hawks, pound Essendon on Hirdy's tribute day.

Status
Not open for further replies.