• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
9:35, 4th quarter.

Hawthorn 17.5 (107)
Brisbane 7.7 (49)

Goals

Hawks - Williams 6, Everitt 2
Lions - Bradshaw 2, Sherman 2

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
CMON BRISBANE!!!

14:16, 4th quarter.

Hawthorn 17.5 (107)
Brisbane 9.7 (61)

Goals

Hawks - Williams 6, Everitt 2
Lions - Sherman 3, Bradshaw 2

cameeel

International Captain
Final Score

Hawthorn vs Brisbane

Hawthorn - 18.7 - 115
Brisbane - 10.9 - 69

How did hawthorn win? Geez upset of the round probably

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Upset of the year! Brisbane are falling apart.. first time that they've lost 3 in a row under Leigh-thal.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
That was great to see the Hawks win. I don't know why everyone rates them so badly. I know they are a bottom 4 side, but they aren't that bad, and Clarkson has them playing a very good style of play.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
Lucky I tipped them. I think I could get 8 this round
Surely when you're tipping you're always going to think you're going to get it right, or what would be the point of tipping them?
:wacko: :p :wacko: :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Surely when you're tipping you're always going to think you're going to get it right, or what would be the point of tipping them?
:wacko: :p :wacko: :p
But you never really EXPECT to get 8! Some games can be real tough when choosing who to tip. This round was different. Though it's too late anyway and Brisbane were crushed by the Hawks.. :(

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Go the BLUEEES! I tipped Port, but I would be so happy if we won this once...

22:27, 4th quarter

Port Adelaide 15.15 (105)
Carlton 15.13 (103)

CARN THE BLUES!!!

cameeel

International Captain
27 minutes in, cant be long left!

Carlton back ahead by 2 points

I think'll i want the blues to win, it'll further ruin my tips though

Status
Not open for further replies.