• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

Chubb

International Regular
Incredible knock. Yes NZ were in a strong position but he’s taken a hundred off one of the strongest attacks in the world in their home conditions.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah.. add KW to this side and its scary.

Ashwin definitely having his worst match in memory since that 2017 Aus series. And I think he was injured for a fair bit of it. Its a tough track and he literally has no runs to bowl at but I have never seen him put less effort into his bowling and therefore look so hittable. Dunno if he is a bit stiff from some minor injury or something.

Rachin been awesome though. And Southee is just hitting every corner of the ground now. They have gone from being happy with a 200 lead to lets hope for a 350 lead. And that is the game. As I called it when we were 6 down, innings defeat. :(

Not very proactive captaincy from Rohit either. But again, even if u make only 46, you gotta take ur catches and that has been the difference. They could well have been 180 all out by now and we batting again in these conditions. Its funny even when the batting has sucked this badly and our main spinner has been trash, its fielding and esp. catching that ultimately makes the difference.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah.. add KW to this side and its scary.

Ashwin definitely having his worst match in memory since that 2017 Aus series. And I think he was injured for a fair bit of it. Its a tough track and he literally has no runs to bowl at but I have never seen him put less effort into his bowling and therefore look so hittable. Dunno if he is a bit stiff from some minor injury or something.

Rachin been awesome though. And Southee is just hitting every corner of the ground now. They have gone from being happy with a 200 lead to lets hope for a 350 lead. And that is the game. As I called it when we were 6 down, innings defeat. :(
The lack of response to this assault is kind of surprising. They don't seem to have even noticed how quickly the game has just galloped away from them, it doesn't feel like anything has been actually tried.