• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
What a fizzer.

Nothing worse than the first session of a test series being washed out, the forecast is better for the afternoon so hopefully they get some play today.

haha.. she is down to "I dont know to differentiate different formats. I just think Sachin is the best overall"
She's probably right, I think Sachin is the best Indian batsman overall, he is certainly the best in tests and they count for a lot more than ODIs and T20s.

Sachin was no slouch in ODIs either though, he was a gun in that format too, he didn't play many T20s from memory but who really cares about them.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sucks for NZ. Barely get any tests and one has already been washed out. Hopefully we still get enough cricket for a result.

King Kane

International Debutant
Sucks for NZ. Barely get any tests and one has already been washed out. Hopefully we still get enough cricket for a result.
The BCCI are trying to nobble the mighty Black Caps by scheduling their tests in the most rain prone areas of India, disappointing but not unexpected.

King Kane

International Debutant
It's stopped raining there according to cricinfo so there is still some hope of some play today if the rain doesn't return.

Silver Silva

International Regular
What a fizzer.

Nothing worse than the first session of a test series being washed out, the forecast is better for the afternoon so hopefully they get some play today.

She's probably right, I think Sachin is the best Indian batsman overall, he is certainly the best in tests and they count for a lot more than ODIs and T20s.

Sachin was no slouch in ODIs either though, he was a gun in that format too, he didn't play many T20s from memory but who really cares about them.
No slouch is an understatement ,he's the most famous and most proflic ODI batter in history !

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
These bs rules are ruining cricket.

If there was this light dizzle while play was going on, there would be no stoppage. The whole session could be played out in this. But just because play hasn't started, they won't start until its completely gone for a while. Just dumb ancient rules.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
NZ white ball tour itinerary for tour to Sri Lanka is out:
2 T20s - 9th and 10th of November

3 ODIs - 13, 17, 19 Nov

The 1st test against England starts on Thursday 28 Nov, so hopefully none of our test players will tour SL.