• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ed Joyce (England/ Ireland) and Dom Joyce (Ireland)
Dunno about different countries but 3 brothers have played for Singapore at the same time. Surely a record.

I think their cousin was also the women’s team captain at some point.

All 3 are really great blokes. Sadly I think their actual day jobs stop them from playing more often.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
Dunno about different countries but 3 brothers have played for Singapore at the same time. Surely a record.

All 3 are really great blokes. Sadly I think their actual day jobs stop them from playing more often.
Didn't Trevor and Ian ever played together?? Or any combination of Hanif, Mushtaq, Sadiq and Wazir?

Qlder

International Debutant
Didn't Trevor and Ian ever played together?? Or any combination of Hanif, Mushtaq, Sadiq and Wazir?
Ian, Greg and Trevor Chappell played WSC together but by the time Trevor made his Test debut in '81 Ashes Ian had retired and Greg was on one of his infamous non-tour decisions. So Trevor never played Tests with his brothers

TheJediBrah

Tim David, Rahul David & David Johnson?

Bolo.

International Captain

3 Burger brothers and 2 Kotze brothers all played at least 1 match together for Namibia in the 2005 ICC trophy.

Chubb

International Regular
Famously three sets of brothers played for Zimbabwe v NZ in 1997.

Obviously the Flowers need no introduction. Paul and Bryan Strang are also well-known, and the third set were the more obscure Rennie brothers, opener Gavin and medium pace bowler John.

Guy Whittall was in the side and his cousin Andy, an offspinner, was 12th man.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Sadiq's debut was Hanif's last Test, and Mushtaq was also in the side. (Wazir's last Test was about 10 years earlier - he and Mushtaq were once in the same side, but Hanif was injured - one of only two matches he missed during his Test career).

WG, EM and GF Grace all played in the 1880 Oval Test; and Alec, George and Frank Hearne all played in the 1892 Cape Town Test (but Frank played for SA, Alec and George for England - as did their cousin JT Hearne).
For EM and GF Grace, and for Alec and George Hearne, it was their only Test.

Daemon

That’s clearly AI generated, you can tell from the number of fingers. Have to be an idiot to believe Bradman existed.