• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Chubb

International Regular
That’s clearly AI generated, you can tell from the number of fingers. Have to be an idiot to believe Bradman existed.
Bradman was either an alien or he was created by the Australian Government to lift people's spirits during the depression.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Something for Root to look forward to next Aus summer. Hazlewood’s height messes with his feet - he props half forward because he doesn’t seem to read the length out of the hand for whatever reason.

One of those instances where one particular bowler seems to trouble a player even though other similar bowlers don’t. See also Singh, H to Ponting, R.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watching the young bloke’s game today on the live feed via YouTube and he’s on 35 not out with about 8 overs to go in the day when number 11 who’s just come in holes out to long off for 2. Honestly, these people don’t deserve to live.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Watching the young bloke’s game today on the live feed via YouTube and he’s on 35 not out with about 8 overs to go in the day when number 11 who’s just come in holes out to long off for 2. Honestly, these people don’t deserve to live.
I was today years' old when I found out Burgey is Washington Sundar's dad.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Why on earth was there a deep mid off to a number 11? They must of known he was mad.

ataraxia

International Coach
I think I just watched the worst ever game of televised professional cricket.
  • T10 league in the U.S. (NCL). I did not realise T10 could be so boring.
  • The wicket was completely battered. It's ****ing blue.
  • Absolutely tiny field, especially straight. I think there was one two run.
  • All of the overs bowled were spin. All of them.
  • Tymal Mills bowled an over of left-arm finger-spin and the commentators didn't even note it (presumably this is commonplace?!).
  • Spinners were intentionally bowling shoulder-height half-trackers (Mills got Neesham with a head-height one, edged to keeper).
  • The worst dismissal of all time came off splicing a shoulder-height half-tracker straight up.
  • People went out there and forgot how to bat. No worry though, as the same went for the bowlers.
  • This is an actual thing. They had DRS, players included Tim David, Shakib Al-Hasan, Angelo Mathews, and Imran Tahir.
  • The promo video is the most brilliant thing on Earth. All the footage used is from a universe light-years away from this ground.
  • They advertised it as the first cricket league to ever happen on a U.S. university campus. Wow that's amazing.
  • They stopped the game to interview the (Texan) CFO.
  • Tom Bruce won the game with 24* (4). Was not a good knock. (Amazing that he didn't bowl to be honest, it's like Puke Park but bad.)
  • Final tomorrow, should be great.