• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Chubb

International Regular
I'm worried they will waste the money but I do see the reasoning behind it. Vic Falls is the biggest tourist attraction in Zim and it's a very safe, well serviced town that foreign fans would feel more comfortable visiting. Many overseas fans would be keen to visit Vic Falls, Harare and Bulawayo not so much. Obviously I would visit both cities in a heartbeat but I'm not really the target audience.

Even during the really bad times in Zim foreigners still went to Vic Falls all the time.

Chubb

International Regular
Five test Zimbabwe batsman Tarisai Musakanda has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly stabbing his wife :-O.

He played Devon League cricket this year but hasn't played for the national team for some time due to - unsurprisingly - attitude and behaviour problems.

Pretty appalling tabloid style article (not uncommon with African newspapers in my limited experience) but here's the source.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Five test Zimbabwe batsman Tarisai Musakanda has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly stabbing his wife :-O.

He played Devon League cricket this year but hasn't played for the national team for some time due to - unsurprisingly - attitude and behaviour problems.

Pretty appalling tabloid style article (not uncommon with African newspapers in my limited experience) but here's the source.

Quick google search reveals he played for Barton CC

Also has extensive history including drink driving and involvement in the death of a fellow cricketer