• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa team selection

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dewald B says he will be the best cricketer that has ever lived.
Personally I just rather have concentrate on scoring runs consistently but thats just me...

Can't say that he doesn't have confidence... But obviously some arrogance as well.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Personally I just rather havehim concentrate on scoring runs consistently but thats just me...

Love the confidence, he just needs some guidance about his career.

SeamUp

International Coach
Personally I just rather havehim concentrate on scoring runs consistently but thats just me...

It's the sort of mentality we need. So I hope he follows through on his processes he speaks about and keeps backing himself and believing.

Heboric

International Debutant
I swear SA supporters thinks the players must say "No I am a crap player, our team is going to lose"

I remember Graeme Smith getting a lot of stick when he started saying positive things about players and the team.