• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa Tour of the West Indies, AUGUST 6th to 26th, 2024-- 2 TESTS & 3 T20Is

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Backwards as$ people are gonna drop Motie at his home ground.

Motie is a monster here.
This is the West Indies selectors/management we're talking about. When has Kraigg ever needed an excuse to promote his friend Warrican ahead of others? Unfortunately, Motie's performance in the last test has given him a window. It is a good test for Andre Coley, with the new selection system, to see how he stands up to that.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the West Indies selectors/management we're talking about. When has Kraigg ever needed an excuse to promote his friend Warrican ahead of others? Unfortunately, Motie's performance in the last test has given him a window. It is a good test for Andre Coley, with the new selection system, to see how he stands up to that.
I will just keep on showing them footage of Motie bamboozling Joe Root and Ben Stokes at Lord’s

Beamer

I see this as a really important test for Alick Athanaze to show he is here to stay. He has had a run of low scores after every other decent innings in tests so far. It is now time to show some consistency.

Beamer

Wow big call by the Windies they have dropped Kemar Roach for Shamar Joseph ..

Sa drop Rickleton for Piedt and Ngidi for Burger
I'm happy with that change
I'm happy with both of those sides tbh. Makes the SA side far more interesting and for us we lacked lots of pace and a fit and firing Shamar adds that in spades. It does, however, make the batting even weaker.

Beamer

It does feel like SA have won two extremely important tosses. Particularly in T & T, where the first innings was the best time to bat. Hopefully, it will be less of a problem here, but we shall see.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wow big call by the Windies they have dropped Kemar Roach for Shamar Joseph ..

Sa drop Rickleton for Piedt and Ngidi for Burger
I'm happy with that change
All three are good calls.

Warrican is kind of pointless with Motie and Hodge but he picked up wickets in the first Test so probably had to say. Best options for both teams given that.