• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Points Table/Standings

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
I don't think there'll be much of a quality gap between whoever finishes 2, 3 and 4 anyway
I think India and S Africa have looked a cut above Australia and NZ.

That's not to say either NZ or Aus wouldn't beat India or SA in the SF but so far India and SA have been exceptionally good and as neutral, that's the final I'd like to see.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
SA has the best batting lineup and India the best bowling attack in the tournament. So, yes.

Molehill

International Captain
I think India and S Africa have looked a cut above Australia and NZ.

That's not to say either NZ or Aus wouldn't beat India or SA in the SF but so far India and SA have been exceptionally good and as neutral, that's the final I'd like to see.
SA are basically to cricket what Ireland are to rugby - by my reckoning they've only ever won one knockout game (against SL in 2015). Chances of them winning a semi are questionable.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ + 0.40
Pak + 0.05

NZ is 125 runs or 20 overs ahead in NRR.

Would be nice to get a 100 run win over Srilanka or chase completed in 35 overs. This would give more than 200 run buffer.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Ofcourse Pakistan could score 370 and bowl England out for 150 or chase a small total in 18 overs or something. But England would need to win to qualify for CT so they might finally 'compete' and play a good game.

loterry1994

International Debutant
If only NZ had a tougher game to end the group stages we might have more excitement in the top 4 race. Don’t see Sri Lanka giving them much