• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Points Table/Standings

Flem274*

123/5
I hope so just so @Flem and @thierry henry have to support England next Saturday
They'll have to support Australia against Afghanistan too which I reckon they'd hate even more.
I'm happy to have free rent around the globe but I'd need to see the match up to consider supporting England and I have no problems supporting Australia against the other big 3 nations.

If we miss out I want Afghanistan to make it.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I have changed my second team. For me it's the south vs the might of India. I'm happy for any of AUS, NZ or SA to win it. So, **** me...I'm probably supporting England against SL.

I think I've figured England out. If they beat SL and end up on four points, they will be demanding the cup on another 4 countback.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm happy to have free rent around the globe but I'd need to see the match up to consider supporting England and I have no problems supporting Australia against the other big 3 nations.

If we miss out I want Afghanistan to make it.
You won’t be missing out. You’ll be playing Aus in the final

Flem274*

123/5
Is Adorable Asshole one of those guys who has discovered his mouth because his country is finally really good at a sport?

It feels good when your country gets good at a new sport, but some people take longer to find a content confidence than others.