• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #21- India vs New Zealand- October 22nd-Dharamsala (D/N)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently it's Lord Thakur's birthday. Will it see more #punishment, or will the cricketing gods be kind to him?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Indeed, and '99 too - the glorious exceptions. But apart from that we've been terrible against them.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Given India have chased in all their games so far, I wonder if NZ were to win the toss, would they stick India in to bat?

Shri

Mr. Glass
I think India should win this comfortably. Their cup to lose at home.

A few years ago we made a bilateral series very tight off the bats of Taylor and Latham but I think that was even pre-2019 and I'm just getting old.
nz has too many randoms who just smash us

get conway, rachin gets you

get them both, latham props nz up

get him, mitchell bashes a few, get him say hello to philips

if you keep them to a middling total despite it all, you get to deal with boult left arm magic, ferguson pace, henry line and length, santner choke, philips meme wickets

we are never beating nz ever again in WCs and should just give them the WC today and withdraw from the tournament

ataraxia

International Coach
nz has too many randoms who just smash us

get conway, rachin gets you

get them both, latham props nz up

get him, mitchell bashes a few, get him say hello to philips

if you keep them to a middling total despite it all, you get to deal with boult left arm magic, ferguson pace, henry line and length, santner choke, philips meme wickets

we are never beating nz ever again in WCs and should just give them the WC today and withdraw from the tournament
Correct.

Although it is physically impossible to get Conway fyi