• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #21- India vs New Zealand- October 22nd-Dharamsala (D/N)

Spofforth

School Boy/Girl Captain
Will be interesting. If the kiwis were to lose this they have a potentially tough run. Every chance that the usual little brother syndrome could rare its head against a weakish and out of form Aussies. Then a couple of matches against mercurial teams that could beat anyone on their day.

Flem274*

123/5
I think India should win this comfortably. Their cup to lose at home.

A few years ago we made a bilateral series very tight off the bats of Taylor and Latham but I think that was even pre-2019 and I'm just getting old.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Will be interesting. If the kiwis were to lose this they have a potentially tough run. Every chance that the usual little brother syndrome could rare its head against a weakish and out of form Aussies. Then a couple of matches against mercurial teams that could beat anyone on their day.
Err. It would still be easier than most other teams runs.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I think India should win this comfortably. Their cup to lose at home.

A few years ago we made a bilateral series very tight off the bats of Taylor and Latham but I think that was even pre-2019 and I'm just getting old.
It’s the worst conditions for India at home and Pandya is out. So i think while india are favorites, they’re not prohibitively so as the betting lines indicate.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think NZ are a good team, surprisingly strong in Indian conditions. Some pretty great all round form at the right time (a world cup, not jamodis). I think India don't quite have that same level of form in their playing XI.

That said, I think India are massive favourites here. 80% at least

We're good enough that if they open the door we will walk right in. But it's their game to lose.

Xix2565

International Regular
It’s the worst conditions for India at home and Pandya is out. So i think while india are favorites, they’re not prohibitively so as the betting lines indicate.
Honestly I don't think India has a worst conditions pitch with this side, even with no Hardik.