• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #10 — Australia Vs South Africa Oct 12th, Lucknow

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Cummins is going to concede over a dozen this over and could have had 3-0 off five balls of it

Spark

Global Moderator
I never mentioned luck. But instead of supporting a sport which is going through its struggles, Aussies have deserted it. Wanting your own team to lose is just weird.

And back to cricket, how many drops is that now?
Why wouldn't they? Rugby Australia have made it clear time and time again that anyone outside their own little toff clique is not welcome. They even said this explicitly last month.

Molehill

International Captain
Why wouldn't they? Rugby Australia have made it clear time and time again that anyone outside their own little toff clique is not welcome. They even said this explicitly last month.
I'm certainly nowhere near the England clique, but I'd still quite like to see them win.

loterry1994

International Debutant
His just going on now like he knows the situation of it here and thinking it can easily be fixed. Rugby Australia have been doing it to itself for years now. Has nothing to do if we’re crap at it or not.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In England, apart from the 6 Nations, everything is on PPV too. And I'm not talking about Sky either.
Rugby in Australia is on a ****ty streaming service and/or a secondary terrestrial service for the most part

Nobody cares anymore

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
To be fair though, things were looking a lot worse and I feel like I would have taken this score before we'd removed de Kock and Klaasen, and before the seamers changed to the back of the length tactic.