• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2023-24 Australian domestic cricket season

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tasmania not settling for poaching players from other States they've gone to Middle Earth and recruited "Jarrod Freeman" from the Shire

TheJediBrah

Pretty flat pitch. Looking at these 2 openers you wouldn't know that Hunt is the one supposed to be a PONI. Smith looking more a lot more convincing early doors.

edit: **** call by me

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Its 2023 and they're still selecting Kelvin Smith

Oh and he's gone for his average. Well done selectors in Adelaide.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Tasmania started pretty poorly with the ball, Bell especially looked every bit like a man who hadn't played FC cricket in a long time. Smith cashed in pretty well early, but I was never particularly convinced he was going to last long

Bowling has improved here for Tasmania. Pitch is indeed pretty flat, at least it's a little quicker than has traditionally been the case though

Perrottet WAFC

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know, I wouldn't find myself agreeing with the Hugo Boss admirer.

But after going to Adelaide for the first time this year, I can't think of anything worse than a third day let alone 5.

TheJediBrah

This is rough for SA

Get a weird falling McJerk is going to go full Travis Head and smack a run-a-ball 150 here