• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that is 3 play and misses, a tight LB and a drop. Bowl first not the problem, execution is
Yeah there has been good balls. Fair chance Australia would created more legitimate chances with more consistent balls.

91Jmay

International Coach
Duckett moving to Crawley last test levels of luck. Every opener ever who has made runs has had some degree of luck but our two have seriously rode it last couple of knocks. They are both good ball strikers so can make teams pay.

hazsa19

International Regular
Ok I’m locked in now Warner dropped a catch.

I thought Duckett might change the plan to Cummins round the wicket, but no he’s still playing that late cut to everything.

kevinw

International 12th Man
Has Duckett left anything today? I like him a lot and think he's miles better than Burns Hameed and so on but he just plays at everything.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Duckett left anything today? I like him a lot and think he's miles better than Burns Hameed and so on but he just plays at everything.
Didn’t I see a stat where he had left like 2% of all balls a few weeks back?