• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

mackembhoy

International Regular
Tongue with a fifer for Worcs on release from England.

They've won in 2 days and 30 mins away to Leics. At an outground mind.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I did just mention the rugby league, so you would be correct at the moment.

I should clarify...Cummins has never come across as dumb when he is off the cricket field.
I can agree on that.

On the field though. I'm all for a legacy of angry small batsmen being given test captaincies for the rest of time as a general rule

chris.hinton

International Captain
Slowwwwwwwwww doooooowwwnnnnn tttthhhhheeee ggggaaammmmeee

Don't blame the Aussies they are being made into West Indies here

91Jmay

International Coach
Well, I did just mention the rugby league, so you would be correct at the moment.

I should clarify...Cummins has never come across as dumb when he is off the cricket field.
He's a very thoughtful and likeable guy. His phrasing of when Boland made his debut about a country of a few thousands years of history (or something to that effect) was so spot on and not PR speak. Really impressive guy.

Groundking

International Debutant
Just make the ****s bowl their overs. Cut down the breaks, play later with the flood-lights on, start early the next day, force them to bowl at least 85-90 overs a day. They'll soon start getting a ****ing move on.
This is right, they should mandate the minimum 90 overs and have them keep playing until either light or rain. In most games they'd only end up playing tops another half hour a day anyway.