• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Old trafford one of my favorite venue. Can be said a fortress of eng. Lost just one game there from 2001 that against Aus in 2019.

Whistler

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Old Trafford is my stomping ground and I feel Australia will get stomped there. I’m 85% certain that we will be heading to the Oval 2-2.

loterry1994

International Debutant
in my opinion I wouldn’t play Murphy. I’d have both green and marsh in to strengthen the batting line up like how England did the 2nd test. Gave smith and head bowl some spin if they need to, these tests are most likely not going to day 5 for a spinner.

1) Warner
2) Uzzy
3) Marnus
4) Smith
5) Head
6) Marsh
7) Green
8) Carey
9) Starc
10) Cummins
11) Hazlewood

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I am torn, on one hand I want Anderson to play as that is 100% to the benefit of Australia, on the other hand him not even getting a game at his home ground would be hilarious

As for Australia, no way Marsh and Green fit in the same starting XI imo