• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I'm not sure about that one. Looked like a tiny bit behind.

Albeit im watching on my phone on a work teams meeting currently

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Woakes robbed there was something behind the line there. Just shown it again with a closer view.

How come Joel Wilson is third umpire as well as onfield?

Qlder

International Debutant
Does OT have the ugliest stand in test cricket? I heard it was temporary and holds 9000 but it's definitely not a good English cricket ground look (or feel I imagine)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The stuff we are going to do when Batting. Express mode. We will have 450/5 off 70 overs

We are going for it.
You've scored more runs in a first innings than us once all series, and that was by 7. I'd lower my expectations a little.

And yes, I am nervous while I make that statement.

chris.hinton

International Captain
You've scored more runs in a first innings than us once all series, and that was by 7. I'd lower my expectations a little.

And yes, I am nervous while I make that statement.
Sorry. But we are going into Express mode. Stokes is demanding it. DECLARE overnight and have Friday to bowl Aussies out cheaply

RIcho

School Boy/Girl Captain
Does OT have the ugliest stand in test cricket? I heard it was temporary and holds 9000 but it's definitely not a good English cricket ground look (or feel I imagine)
English test venues are a bizarre mish mash of different architectural styles. It's like they took a bunch of cricket stadiums, chopped them into sixths, then chucked them up in the air and got a blind man to put them back together.