• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
3 chances that could've very easily gone to slips there so I don't think the openers did anything brilliant there, Nas. Just lucky though you do need that to survive in these conditions.

CartyDurham

International Captain
250 is a decent score tbh. Certainly won't be as easy as it's being mentioned here
I don’t believe win viz personally. My winviz has this 45-55 to England as it stands

the weather looks spot on up to 5pm

blue skies sunshine has been programmed into the Leeds matrix

224 needed and that if England are to win, should be enough time before the rain comes

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Northish England - Rain can set in for weeks sometimes. especially in summer.

But yep, this has result tomorrow all over it, will be a miracle for Aus, should be a cakewalk for England
Not a cakewalk but yeah Eng have more chance to get this and make this series more interesting.

CartyDurham

International Captain
lol winvizs seems like it’s drawn from a hat. The only accurate thing to look at is betting odds lol
England 2/7

draw 40/1

Australia 11/4

at my bookie. I’m nearly tempted to put a little more on Australia as I cannot see this being a stroll to a win , the way this series is playing out

CartyDurham

International Captain
I was watching a game at Old Trafford last night and the outfield and square surroundings looked rock hard

there is a little break post this game for any minor injuries to clear up

can’t see Cummins not play personally

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
England 2/7

draw 40/1

Australia 11/4

at my bookie. I’m nearly tempted to put a little more on Australia as I cannot see this being a stroll to a win , the way this series is playing out
It's as if the bookies haven't seen England bat this series. I can see Australia winning this.