• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is real poor by Cummins. All over the place

EDIT: And again. Stop searching for magic balls and hit a length
I think he's just not found the line. Duckett cuts balls that are too fine too often so it's worth tempting him there. Cummins has just bowled too wide.

Spark

Global Moderator
I think he's just not found the line. Duckett cuts balls that are too fine too often so it's worth tempting him there. Cummins has just bowled too wide.
He's not found the length either. Under and overpitching. Seems to be searching for wicket balls rather than just bowling normally

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Annoying that you have to wait 30 seconds between posts. I want to vent my spleen every 10 seconds.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It’s unusual though. What made Cummins special IMO was being able to bowl back of a length without offering up ~any cuts.