• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean I still would've taken a first innings lead at the start of today. But after lunch we really should've been targeting a 100 run lead. Instead it's basically parity, and I don't think England will bowl as dumb as we have. Nor do I think we have a Stokes type to take the game away from them (OK Marsh did first innings but I'll be surprised if he does go again).

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
I feel for Murphy here. Suicide mission. Same thing happened to Ajaz Patel couple of years ago. Mowed down by Stokes and never played again. I think Murphy will get another chance but jeez. Tough for the lad

AVA

State Vice-Captain
Murphy's on so that Stokes injures himself too badly to bat in the second innings. I understand it now.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel for Murphy here. Suicide mission. Same thing happened to Ajaz Patel couple of years ago. Mowed down by Stokes and never played again. I think Murphy will get another chance but jeez. Tough for the lad
Yeah he'll have the rest of the series. Just was caught in the headlights hard here.

At least he's no longer on strike now.

91Jmay

International Coach
I mean nothing in pitch for spinner, one of most devastating hitters of spin ever. Hardly the first bloke ever to go the journey