• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

halba

International 12th Man
#Bairflop. He's overweight and unfit after a long injury layoff .Looks more Ranatunga ,and far off a De Villiers who is the ideal athlete figure.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awful, awful shot. Gotta be better than that. Now I have a feeling that this series has been closer than it ought to be because England have been vastly fortunate with the conditions.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Basic Catches by Australians are Brilliant

87/5

9 years ago Mo scored 100 here Vs Sri lanka

So both Yorkshire hero gone!

slowfinger

International Debutant
i think this is really good batting from England, showing that they do indeed do more than just talk the talk

halba

International 12th Man
Anyone apart from Ben Stokes and Brendon McCullum have any faith in Moeen Ali here? I sure as hell don't.
Nope. hes not a proper bat. Only Woakes really - to come. and thats it. Woakes batting average of 28.
#Bairflop - batting for the 'other' team - how many drop catches? Poor batting apart from 1INN only. Apart 1 INN/ 5 INN he has been poor.

Whitefish

Cricket Spectator
Awful, awful shot. Gotta be better than that. Now I have a feeling that this series has been closer than it ought to be because England have been vastly fortunate with the conditions.
It is starting to look like that. After the first test it felt like the two teams were quite evenly matched, but I think we are seeing that Australia are just better than England in virtually every department. I am not sure this Ashes series will be remembered as a close-run thing by the time we get to the end of it.