• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India tour where he was coming back from injury and the WTC final aside, Starc has actually been low key pretty ****ing good in tests for about 18 months. Hasn’t been as floaty as he is when at his worst

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
Exciting plans today

Joe Root and Johnny Bairstow looked in no trouble last night and it believed that both players will get big scores. England Plan to be 150 runs ahead by the last hour, Ben Stokes will declare and rest wood and unleash Chris Woakes & Stuart Broad for the remainder of the session and they will get 2 wickets leaving the Aussies around 70-3. Wood will open on Saturday and unleash 95-97 mph bowling the Aussies will struggle but someone will get some runs but they will be just 80-120 runs ahead. England will rap it up on Sunday Morning

2-1 and England are the better team :D
Oh dear think I would stop posting

Preed

U19 12th Man
Time for a rethink on this team.Bairstow has lost the plot and is such a poor keeper.Brook must never bat 3 again and I find whoever thought he was is mis guided to say the least.I liked Robinson but he now is a medium trundled.Come on Key get involved and stop the old boy network ruling