• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Bad session with the bat but I do get the feeling that anything with a 2 in front of it will be very competitive, we've a good attack for this deck
I think 250 par tbh. And it could be that conditions ease out as game goes on. It did in the 2021 test against India.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think 250 par tbh. And it could be that conditions ease out as game goes on. It did in the 2021 test against India.
Tomorrow meant to be pretty sunny but three, four and five all wet and/ or overcast.

As things stand I’ll settle for 300 from our blokes (which would be over par but we’re an above average outfit), but if we get skittled I think this is a day one tailor made Cummins and Boland pitch, so a decent chance of good inroads if England bat for any length of time under these skies today

halba

International 12th Man
Aus won't win a test for the remainder of the series. They'll need a draw somewhere to retain the ashes. I don't see them winning against the moving ball. The minute the ball moves, predictably all at sea even Smith and Labuschagne

If head fails to rescue them it's all over this test. 150-200 is sub par.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How cool are those Len Hutton Gates Mark Nicholas just showed at the ground?

How does Hutton get a set of gates but Hollies a whole grandstand when all he ever did of note was bowl one decent wrong ‘un to Bradman in a losing cause?

chris.hinton

International Captain
Lunch Question

The following XI was from what?

1. J.Haliday
2. R.Connor
3. G.Ireland
4. C.Dixon
5. N.Power
6. N.Valeri
7. D.Borg
8. T.Du