• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Enough is enough Johnny W***key 🤣 should go

We need Foakes as keeper why we not include Ipl Hero Jos buttler as batsman with 2 keeper in playing XL?

What will happen if Eng bats First?

85/4:Aus

3 day test once again eng need to bats last

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bairstow has been pretty open about the fact he wants the gloves though.
I've been pretty open about the fact I don't want my **** to burn each time i take a piss but doesn't mean it's going to happen if the inside of my urethra is all crusted up

Preed

U19 12th Man
How much longer do we have to put up with Bairstow keeping wicket.Needs to lose some fat .he has cost us at least 100 runs plus his stupidity in the stumping.If head gets another 100 then Bairstow place must be in jepardy

Athlai

Not Terrible
Imagine relying on Mitch Marsh to take on this.

I wouldn't rely on him to take on a ****ing newspaper sudoku puzzle.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
MMarsh won’t try to **** around on the short stuff tbf. Will be entertaining one way or another.

haha Fmd that’s jagged a mile