• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Mate Liza Minnelli is playing a jazz club when I’m in nyc in a couple of weeks and the tickets are $30 USD.

I’m not a huge fan of hers per se, but it’s Liza ****ing Minnelli man. $30!!
Aye something wrong here. It's a thing beginning with the letter B but half the country won't dare admit it.

ataraxia

International Coach
A (competent) keeper could have easily caught that one, moving to their right, but it went ~straight to Root. Slips too narrow, even considering the Bairstow factor.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Seriously this booing every wicket and every new batsman is unbelievable. I can't think of any crowd ever behaving like this. Anyone not booing with the rest of the low class sheep must be feeling embarassed.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Mitch Marsh coming into bat in the first session of a test match would really remind me of the bad old days. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Seriously this booing every wicket and every new batsman is unbelievable. I can't think of any crowd ever behaving like this. Anyone not booing with the rest of the classless sheep must be feeling embarassed.
Theyre too concerned with the over rate to be embarrassed I've heard

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Seriously this booing every wicket and every new batsman is unbelievable. I can't think of any crowd ever behaving like this. Anyone not booing with the rest of the low class sheep must be feeling embarassed.
Nah it's hilarious. Let them marinate in their impotent rage.