• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

jcas0167

International Debutant
Dropping Foakes maybe England's biggest selection error? The guy played all the games they won and batted pretty well too.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
others have said this but this is what ingerlund should've done from day one. pitches where they back their bowlers and back their newly expressive confident batsmen to still get off to a flier regardless of the conditions - instead they almost forgot what "bazball" actually really is - it's backing your limited players to play their best game - it's not just durrrrr slog meme cricket - and twice for playing that way they've been rightly punished!

the postman always rings twice
In short, just prepare the wickets as best you can and play cricket, instead of ****ing around ordering ****.

#spiritofcricket

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
We should have moved away from Woakes for good after the last Ashes tour, let alone his then woeful showing in Windies. I know his home record is far better, but he has played so little.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FTECB

Everything is just getting ramped up over here now.

Saw the Hives at Glasto and they were great so thought i'd go see them £45 at Newcastle City Hall. The Chillis were over £100 when I saw them in London last year.

Also **** Jonny Bairstow
Mate Liza Minnelli is playing a jazz club when I’m in nyc in a couple of weeks and the tickets are $30 USD.

I’m not a huge fan of hers per se, but it’s Liza ****ing Minnelli man. $30!!

CartyDurham

International Captain
FTECB

Saw the Hives at Glasto and they were great so thought i'd go see them £45 at Newcastle City Hall. The Chillis were over £100 when I saw them in London last year. More than doubled in recent times for gigs.

Also **** Jonny Bairstow
IMG_1859.jpegDid you ever get one of these ?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
FTECB

Saw the Hives at Glasto and they were great so thought i'd go see them £45 at Newcastle City Hall. The Chillis were over £100 when I saw them in London last year. More than doubled in recent times for gigs.

Also **** Jonny Bairstow
How ****ing great were the Hives!