• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
It's okay, he'll get one chance at it and if he misses out he'll be dropped.
Young is there to blunt the new ball for Nicholls to score a shovelly 50 with 5 dropped catches to secure his spot until 2029 while young gets dropped

Ultra Instinct

School Boy/Girl Captain
I wonder how McCullum feels watching this.

Must be bitter sweet. He helped this team get to the top and now it looks like it's all collapsed.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
A good thing about England touring is the actual Barmy Army is here, so we don't get that one guy that steals their chants and goes "Whooo we are ... We are the Blackcaps ... the mighty mighty Blackcaps"

Ultra Instinct

School Boy/Girl Captain
He scored a double ton like eight weeks ago.

Elbow injury might have made him decline a bit from his previous standard but that's a long way from him being "done".
Against Pakistan on absolute roads where he had lives. Don't expect him to score against the top opposition.