• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't worry Kiwi fans, your very own *** pervert is in the batting lineup to save the day

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Sad to see 'trolls' bagging our team and selectors. So far this performance isn't as bad as the loss here to *Bangladesh*, there's always hope I guess.

Flem274*

123/5
Sad to see 'trolls' bagging our team and selectors. So far this performance isn't as bad as the loss here to *Bangladesh*, there's always hope I guess.
you exist just to be obnoxious don't you?

all good bro, we're not the ones defending the alleged. gg for you.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We just really suck really bad
We do suck, but England under Stokes & McCullum are superb. The majority of pundits keep doubting them. First they said this positive daring approach wouldn't work against India/ SA after succeeding against NZ, albeit dropping the 1 to SA. Then they said it wouldn't work in the Sub-continent, and before this test folks were saying it wouldn't work on NZ pitches.

It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't England's goal from the outset after losing the toss, to aim for around 350 off 65 overs & get 15-20 at NZ under lights.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I know I post this in the middle of what is becoming a meme spell, but why didn't Engkand make NZ earn that last wicket. They are well ahead of schedule to get a result anyway

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I didn't see the pitch at the start of the day, did it look spicy or something because this is one of the few pitches in NZ you should bat first on. Or was it a case of Southee being a selfish captain and wanting first crack with the new ball?

vandem

International 12th Man
We do suck, but England under Stokes & McCullum are superb. The majority of pundits keep doubting them. First they said this positive daring approach wouldn't work against India/ SA after succeeding against NZ, albeit dropping the 1 to SA. Then they said it wouldn't work in the Sub-continent, and before this test folks were saying it wouldn't work on NZ pitches....
Is no surprise to most Kiwi pundits here that England went 5.5 rpo against at attack with Wags Tickner Kuggs and Macewell.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
England in Pink Ball tests will always be a threat as long as Anderson and Broad are along. Robinson not too bad either.