• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Gonna be a rough series for New Zealand fans that don’t rate Ollie Robinson and think Tom Latham is the best opener in the world.

BazBall21

Robinson just gets wickets it's incredible, how on Earth did England not give him a debut earlier ? His record is just world class
I agree. Clanger. Think they were worried about his pace, but that came from watching less accurate and less forceful medium pace bowlers.

BazBall21

I know Anderson isn’t a popular man outside England on here but he has had some shocking cordon support. It was a mess under Silverwood.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know Anderson isn’t a popular man outside England on here but he has had some shocking cordon support. It was a mess under Silverwood.
I think only in Australia for obvious reasons. But you'd be mad not to admire him. If he retires at the end of the Ashes, a man with 700 test wickets as a pacer will never be seen again.