• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
I mean we've let ****ing Jadeja score a half century. That's the height of embarrassment. Heads need to roll.
Jadeja is quite a good lower order batsman. 10 half centuries now to go with a century. The track is an absolute road though.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I have to worry if we are in the middle of a West Indies like irreversible decline. They still had some decent players individually but the whole vibe around the team was one of perennial turmoil.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I have to worry if we are in the middle of a West Indies like irreversible decline. They still had some decent players individually but the whole vibe around the team was one of perennial turmoil.
Nah, that was a systems, infrastructure, and administration issue. Australia will bounce back.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ehhh, I think the side has had phrases where they've looked mentally cooked before recovery. The side does need to change, but I wouldn't say Australia are going to become West Indies level yet.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is my last day off work. I'm used to Australia not being completely **** with every aspect of the game. If Man U did as bad as this side their coach would be fired immediately.

If I was performing as badly as this Aussie side is have been given the boot. This is horrid stuff.
C’mon dude

Only a blind optimist would tip Australia this series

The batting lineup is the worst I have seen us field plus we’ve lost 3 tosses on roads and the bowlers get no rest before having to get out there again

ajdude

International Coach
yeah like australia’s had a fair dip, but oh well, india were 7th at one point in 2015 weren’t they? not the end of the world, can’t win all the time. this indian team are real likable too