• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

cnerd123

likes this
Glorious drive

Been all over the place this first over Haze. Which is good. Waste the third new ball and let us continue to grind you guys into dust please.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
There it is!

Australian soil has been graced by Jaddu's sword dance.

Awesome

Let's bat out the close without another wicket, come back tomorrow, and keep grinding them in. I want a Pant 200 and Jaddu 100 now.
Aussie alphas triggered by Jaddu celebration on twitter

"What a ****"
"This is cricket, not martial arts"

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is awful. Heads need to roll in cricket Australia for this performance. How can we not get ****ing Indian lower order batsmen out at home? Sack the groundsman and coach for this horrid performance. This isn't good enough.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is awful. Heads need to roll in cricket Australia for this performance. How can we not get ****ing Indian lower order batsmen out at home? Sack the groundsman and coach for this horrid performance. This isn't good enough.
**** Stephen give it a rest m8 you're going to give yourself aneurysm with all this anger, it's a game

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Hazlewood has bowled well here. Cummins for most of the series. Starc has been a huge let down. Lyon has been Lyon, consistent without being remarkable.

stephen

**** Stephen give it a rest m8 you're going to give yourself aneurysm with all this anger, it's a game
This is my last day off work. I'm used to Australia not being completely **** with every aspect of the game. If Man U did as bad as this side their coach would be fired immediately.

If I was performing as badly as this Aussie side is have been given the boot. This is horrid stuff.

stephen

I mean we've let ****ing Jadeja score a half century. That's the height of embarrassment. Heads need to roll.