• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India is still struggling to find a proper #6, its not as if there is anyone better availabile than him at this point, and Rahane is too skilled a player to be out for long.
Not saying bin him forever. He's got loads of talent and I'm a massive fan boy of his. But when he's unconvincing against spin and also doesn't even bat as well overseas as he did in the last cycle I think it's fair enough to give him some time in the domestics. Needs to figure out his game better, imo his mind is a bit muddled. Doesn't know how to build an innings and always seems to get caught between attack and defense. Some time away will help.

Spark

Global Moderator
Not saying bin him forever. He's got loads of talent and I'm a massive fan boy of his. But when he's unconvincing against spin and also doesn't even bat as well overseas as he did in the last cycle I think it's fair enough to give him some time in the domestics. Needs to figure out his game better, imo his mind is a bit muddled. Doesn't know how to build an innings and always seems to get caught between attack and defense. Some time away will help.
sounds like every young batsman learning his game ever tbh

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So if Marnus has figures of 0/150 off 20 overs, but scores 50 in one of his two innings, who is the better allrounder - him or Mitch?

And is it too early to start calling him 'Marshnus'?

Last edited: