• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Indian batsmen felt bad for the Aussie bats so decided to join them in the trash batting. Great holiday spirit that.

Victor Ian

International Coach
The problem with this is MCG is going to come out of this with a good rating. It seems this is batsmen getting themselves out rather than a pitch offering assistance. But I'm not watching. Interested for opinion of others.

Spark

Global Moderator
The problem with this is MCG is going to come out of this with a good rating. It seems this is batsmen getting themselves out rather than a pitch offering assistance. But I'm not watching. Interested for opinion of others.
it's exactly what will happen and it's what makes the perth rating such bull****

SeamUp

International Coach
That is the worry.

A result here will look like everything is fine and the pitch will not get the lowest possible pass because the pitch isn't dangerous.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
No, he's crocked. Gave away FC for the first half of the season to try to get himself right, so is back on a diet of T20 only at the moment. Hopefully he gets through the back-half of the red ball summer unscathed and presses his case for a winter tour (see also: Pattinson, J.).

Thanks. I actually think him and Labuschagne are dark horses to be quality international players for Australia.